We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Brooke Mauchline Productions Ltd needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Brooke Mauchline Productions Ltd permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Brooke Mauchline Productions Ltd legitimate interests
- Brooke Mauchline Productions Ltd needs to comply with the law.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Brooke Mauchline Productions Ltd follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.Privacy Policies
Note that Brooke Mauchline Productions Ltd has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.Children's Information
We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.